Park and Pay is available to visitors and guests, providing short-term parking in convenient locations. Semester, daily, and payroll deduction parking permits are not valid in Park and Pay locations.
$2 per hour – time limits vary by location. Park and Pay is only available for the posted maximum time limit. Subsequent payments do not add time; each transaction begins a new time allotment.
Park and Pay machines only accept Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Park and Pay Locations
- Located in the first full row behind the College Park building. 27 spaces
- Located in front of Dan Black Hall, near Langsdorf Hall. 19 spaces
- Located east of Student Housing. 9 spaces
- Located north of Student Wellness Center. 14 Spaces
- Located south of Titan Student Union. 13 spaces
- Located on the ground level, east entrance off Folino Drive. 76 spaces
- In early August, 38 parking spaces will convert to Park and Pay spaces
- Located on the ground level, north entrance off Gym Drive. 57 spaces
- In early August, 29 parking spaces will conver to Park and Pay spaces
- Located on the northeast side of the ground level. Access through the south entrance off Nutwood Avenue. 18 spaces
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 10pm
Friday: 7am - 5pm
DMV Disabled Person (DP) placard/plate, displayed with a valid CSUF parking permit, are valid in the designated disabled spaces within Park and Pay.