Student Services & Information
More parking available!
OFF-SITE PARKING & SHUTTLE SERVICE
Purchase an Off-site Parking Permit for $100 and park at the local EvFree Church on Bastanchury and Brea Blvd Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 7:00 pm.
Shuttle service runs every 10-15 minutes.
Last shuttle leaves campus at 6:45 pm.
Any vehicle left after 8:00 pm is subject to tow.
The off-site permit is valid on the CSUF campus on Fridays, during finals week, and when the campus is closed.
CSUF - OCTA University Bus Pass (U-Pass) - Available Online
The U-Pass is available to purchase online at https://parking.fullerton.edu by clicking on "Purchase Permit" and selecting U-Pass.
The U-Pass is valid for 5 months for fall (August through December) or spring (January through May).
- U-Passes are not transferable and non-refundable.
- The U-Pass will be mailed within 7 business days to the address provided at purchase.
- U-Pass is valid to board any local Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) bus.
Questions? Contact the Commuter Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (657)278-4699.
- A minimum of 2 CSUF students must arrive to campus and park in Lot D together with a semester permit and a carpool permit.
- Want to park in Lot D and need help forming a carpool? On your phone, go to bit.ly/CSUFcarpoolers . Yes, it's that easy.
- Lost or stolen carpool permit? Contact the Commuter Services Team at email@example.com.
Zipcar CarShare Program
Zipcar CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense.
Visit CSUF Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
- Students receive 25% off of a Metrolink pass through the Metrolink app or at the Metrolink stations.
- While riding the train, students must show their student identification along with a valid pass or ticket upon request of fare enforcement personnel.
- Show a Metrolink pass to board any connecting OCTA bus for free.
- For train schedules, please visit Metrolink .
- Download the Metrolink App and register with your @csu.fullerton.edu email to receive a free R/T ticket!
- Students receive 15% off of an Amtrak pass through the Amtrak website.