Student Services & Information
- A minimum of 2 CSUF students must arrive to campus and park in Lot D together with a semester permit and a carpool permit.
- Want to park in Lot D and need help forming a carpool? On your phone, go to bit.ly/CSUFcarpoolers . Yes, it's that easy.
- Lost or stolen carpool permit? Contact the Commuter Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zipcar CarShare Program
Zipcar CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense.
Visit CSUF Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
- Students receive 25% off of a Metrolink pass through the Metrolink app or at the Metrolink stations.
- While riding the train, students must show their student identification along with a valid pass or ticket upon request of fare enforcement personnel.
- Show a Metrolink pass to board any connecting OCTA bus for free.
- For train schedules, please visit Metrolink .
- Students receive 15% off of an Amtrak pass through the Amtrak website.
University Bus Pass (U-Pass) - Available online August 1, 2020
Purchase a $100 fall semester U-Pass online, valid through December 31, 2020. U-Passes are not transferable, and non-refundable.
The U-Pass will be mailed within 7 business days to the address provided at purchase.
Questions? Contact the Commuter Services Team at email@example.com or (657)278-4405.