Student Services & Information
Off-site Parking - Returning Fall 2019
- More parking options available!
- Park at the EvFree Church Monday - Thursday (7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Shuttle Service runs every 10-15 minutes to and from campus at the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400).
- Any vehicle left at EvFree Church after 8:00 p.m. is subject to tow
- Park with an Off-site or Student Semester Parking Permit
- Free Bike Safety Checks by Two Wheeler Dealer
from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in front of Titan Shops including air pressure checks and refills, brake adjustments, and derailleur adjustments.
- RETURNING FALL 2019
- Receive a 5% discount on new bikes and a 10% discount on bicycle parts and accessories with a valid Titan ID Card at Two Wheeler Dealer.
- CSUF Campus Bike Path
- Bike Safety tips
- Directive #16
- A minimum of 2 CSUF registered students must arrive to campus and exit the carpool zone together.
- At least one applicant must own a current student semester parking permit.
- Applicants must live within a close proximity of each other or commute to campus along the same route.
- To apply for a Student Carpool Permit, the owner of the current semester permit must fill out a Student Carpool Permit Application .
- Carpool Zones are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. in Lot S.
- Lost or stolen carpool permit? Contact Parking & Transportation Services at (657) 278-3082.
Enterprise CarShare Program
Enterprise CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense. The Enterprise vehicles are parked on campus by College Park, Dan Black Hall, and Student Housing.
Enterprise CarShare vehicles are available 24/7 next to the Housing and Residence Life department, Langsdorf Hall and College Park.
Visit Enterprise CarShare to learn more or to sign up.
- Students receive 25% off of a Metrolink pass through the Metrolink app or at the Metrolink stations.
- While riding the train, students must show their student identification along with a valid pass or ticket upon request of fare enforcement personnel.
- Show a Metrolink pass to board any connecting OCTA bus for free.
- Amtrak offers students 10% off rail fare to all of their destinations.
- For train schedules, please visit Metrolink or Amtrak .
University Bus Pass (U-Pass)
- Students receive a reduced-fare semester bus pass for any of OCTA's local routes
- Undergraduate students who are enrolled in 9 or more units and graduate students who are enrolled in 6 or more units during the Fall and Spring semester may come to the Parking Office to purchase one subsidized U-Pass for $92 for the semester.
- Purchase a U-Pass in the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- OCTA Routes 24, 26, and 57 come directly to campus. Visit OCTA for more information.