Student Services & Information
- More parking options available - The off-site permit is only $85 for the fall 2019 semester!
- Park at the EvFree Church Monday - Thursday (7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Shuttle Service runs every 10-15 minutes to and from campus at the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400).
- Any vehicle left at EvFree Church after 8:00 p.m. is subject to tow
- Park with an Off-site or Student Semester Parking Permit
- Free Bike Safety Checks by Two Wheeler Dealer
from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in front of Titan Shops including air pressure checks and refills, brake adjustments, and derailleur adjustments.
- FALL 2019 DATES:
- Thursday, August 29
- Thursday, September 19
- Thursday, October 17
- Thursday, November 21
- Thursday, December 12
- FALL 2019 DATES:
- Receive a 5% discount on new bikes and a 10% discount on bicycle parts and accessories with a valid Titan ID Card at Two Wheeler Dealer.
- CSUF Campus Bike Path
- Bike Safety tips
- Directive #16
- A minimum of 2 CSUF students must arrive to campus and park in Lot D together with a semester permit and a carpool permit.
- Want to park in Lot D and need help forming a carpool? On your phone, go to bit.ly/CSUFcarpoolers . Yes, it's that easy.
- Lost or stolen carpool permit? Contact Parking & Transportation Services at (657) 278-3082.
Zipcar CarShare Program - Available August 2019
Zipcar CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense. Zipcar vehicles will be available for use beginning August 2019.
Visit CSUF Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
- Students receive 25% off of a Metrolink pass through the Metrolink app or at the Metrolink stations.
- While riding the train, students must show their student identification along with a valid pass or ticket upon request of fare enforcement personnel.
- Show a Metrolink pass to board any connecting OCTA bus for free.
- Amtrak offers students 10% off rail fare to all of their destinations.
- For train schedules, please visit Metrolink or Amtrak .
University Bus Pass (U-Pass) - Annual Pass Vaild August 1, 2019 - July 31, 2020
- Matriculated CSUF students may purchase an OCTA U-Pass valid on all local OCTA routes throughout Orange County.
- The regular price of an OCTA 30-day pass is $69. However, Parking & Transportation subsidizes the U-Pass so that students only pay the equivalent of $20 a month, or $240 for a 12-month pass. The pass is prorated for purchase or refund at any time.
- Purchase a U-Pass in the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400) Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- OCTA Routes 24, 26, 57, 153, and 213 all serve the CSUF campus. Visit OCTA for more information.