Student Services & Information
- More parking options available
- Park at the EvFree Church Monday - Thursday (7:15 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- Shuttle Service runs every 10-15 minutes to and from campus at the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400).
- Any vehicle left at EvFree Church after 8:00 p.m. is subject to tow
- Park with an Off-site or Student Semester Parking Permit
- Free Bike Safety Checks by Two Wheeler Dealer from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in front of Titan Shops including air pressure checks and refills, brake adjustments, and derailleur adjustments.
- Receive a 5% discount on new bikes and a 10% discount on bicycle parts and accessories with a valid Titan ID Card at Two Wheeler Dealer.
- CSUF Campus Bike Path
- Bike Safety tips
- Directive #16
- A minimum of 2 CSUF students must arrive to campus and park in Lot D together with a semester permit and a carpool permit.
- Want to park in Lot D and need help forming a carpool? On your phone, go to bit.ly/CSUFcarpoolers . Yes, it's that easy.
- Lost or stolen carpool permit? Contact Parking & Transportation Services at (657) 278-3082.
Zipcar CarShare Program
Zipcar CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense.
Visit CSUF Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
- Students receive 25% off of a Metrolink pass through the Metrolink app or at the Metrolink stations.
- While riding the train, students must show their student identification along with a valid pass or ticket upon request of fare enforcement personnel.
- Show a Metrolink pass to board any connecting OCTA bus for free.
- For train schedules, please visit Metrolink .
University Bus Pass (U-Pass)
Fall 2020 U-Pass information coming soon.