- Student Permits (daily, semester, off-site)
- Faculty/Staff Permits (daily, semester, annual)
- Visitor Permits (hourly, daily)
- Carpool Permits (students, faculty/staff )
Electric Vehicle Permits
- Faculty/Staff can fill out an EV Permit Application .
- Students can visit the Parking Office with their EV registration information.
Respond to the ticket within 21 calendar days from the ticket issuance date or 14 days after receiving a delinquent notice of issue by paying or appealing the ticket.
View a step-by-step guide on paying or appealing a parking ticket: Parking Tickets page.
Click to view Parking Enforcement Policies.
Parking regulations are enforced in all lots, including 30 minute zones (Green curbs), as follows: Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours daily for red curb/fire lanes, 15 minute time zones, state and service / maintenance stalls, disabled stalls, special permit parking spaces, loading zones, and white and yellow curb.
Parking Lot Locations include:
- Student Semester Parking: ( on map below)
- Resident Semester Parking: ( on map below)
- Faculty/Staff Parking: See ( on map below)
- Assisted Parking: Cars are stacked once lots are full. Students and Visitors in Lot A, and Faculty and Staff in Lot E.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Parking: Charge an electric vehicle on campus for $0.40 kilowatts/hour. Students and Faculty/Staff can receive free charging with an EV Permit.
- Park and Pay Spaces: Visitors and guests can purchase a Park and Pay permit for 1-2 hours at $2/hour. Spaces are not compatible with a daily, semester, or annual parking permit.
- Off-site Parking: Convenient parking at EvFree Church with a Shuttle Service to and from campus.
- Biking: Cycling is a fun, healthy, and inexpensive way to commute to campus. We also provide bike safety checks at no cost. Click for student bicycle information or faculty/staff bicycle information.
- Bus: Receive a discounted OCTA bus pass by visiting the Parking & Transportation Services Office (T-1400).
- Carpool: Save time and money by carpooling to campus! Click for student carpool information or faculty/staff carpool information.
- Enterprise CarShare: Enterprise CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense. The Enterprise vehicles are parked on campus by College Park, Dan Black Hall, and Student Housing. Visit Enterprise CarShare to learn more or sign up.
- Faculty/Staff Commuter Choice Program: Earn money on the commute through the Commuter Choice Program , and never stress about leaving a vehicle at home.
- Metrolink/Train: Enjoy the many benefits of taking the train to school or work. Students receive 25% off and can ride the OCTA for free with the Metrolink pass. For more information, please visit Metrolink or Amtrack .
- Vanpool: Faculty and Staff can share the commute to work with five or more people. Learn more on the Vanpool program.