What you will need

Get Acrobat reader Opens in new window

To view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy now by clicking the icon.

How to use these forms

  1. Click the link of the form that you want.
  2. Fill out the form.
  3. Print the form from Acrobat or submit on-line forms.
  4. Mail printed forms to Parking & Transportation Services, T-1400, or fax: (657) 278-4533.

Available Forms

Parking Services

Transportation Services

Student Programs

Faculty/Staff Commuter Choice Program Registration, Tracking, and GRT Forms

  1. Login to the portal at Opens in new window
  2. Click on the Parking Services icon
  3. Click on Commuter Tracking System (CTS) Login (Faculty/Staff only)
  4. Click on the appropriate icon for Registration, Tracking Forms, or Guaranteed Return Trip (GRT)

Tracking forms are due by the 5th calendar day of each month.

Other Faculty/Staff Forms

Important Information

For the complete Commuter Choice Program Policies and Procedures, click here