Faculty and Staff Services & Information
- A minimum of 2 CSUF registered Faculty/Staff per vehicle arriving to campus
- At least one applicant must own a current Faculty/Staff semester parking permit
- Applicants must live within a close proximity of each other or commute to campus along the same route
- Apply for a Carpool Permit by filling out a Faculty/Staff Carpool Permit Application .
Zipcar CarShare Program
Zipcar is a leading car-sharing network service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense.
Visit Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
Employee Bus Pass (E-Pass)
- CSUF Faculty and Staff who do not own a parking permit may receive a free bus pass for any of OCTA's local routes to be used for commuting to and from their employment on the CSUF campus.
- Request an E-Pass by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OCTA Routes 24, 26, and 57 come directly to campus. Visit OCTA's for more information.
- Save time, money, and stress on the commute to work!
- Reduce cost of gas/fuel, auto insurance, auto maintenance/repairs, and mileage depreciation/resale value.
- Vanpools receive $400/month OCTA subsidy
- Apply today! Contact the CSUF Transportation Analyst at (657) 278-4405 or email@example.com.