Student Services & Information
More parking available!
OFF-SITE PARKING & SHUTTLE SERVICE
Purchase an Off-site Parking Permit for $89 and park at the local EvFree Church on Bastanchury and Brea Blvd Monday through Thursday 7:15 am to 7:00 pm.
Shuttle service runs every 10-15 minutes.
Last shuttle leaves campus at 6:45 pm.
Any vehicle left after 8:00 pm is subject to tow.
The off-site permit is valid on the CSUF campus on Fridays, during finals week, and when the campus is closed.
- A minimum of 2 CSUF students must arrive to campus and park in Lot D together with a semester permit and a carpool permit.
- Want to park in Lot D and need help forming a carpool? On your phone, go to bit.ly/CSUFcarpoolers . Yes, it's that easy.
- Lost or stolen carpool permit? Contact the Commuter Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zipcar CarShare Program
Zipcar CarShare is an exclusive car sharing service at Cal State Fullerton available to CSUF students, faculty and staff that provides the freedom of car ownership without the hassle and expense.
Visit CSUF Zipcar to learn more or to sign up.
- Students receive 25% off of a Metrolink pass through the Metrolink app or at the Metrolink stations.
- While riding the train, students must show their student identification along with a valid pass or ticket upon request of fare enforcement personnel.
- Show a Metrolink pass to board any connecting OCTA bus for free.
- For train schedules, please visit Metrolink .
- Students receive 15% off of an Amtrak pass through the Amtrak website.
- New early morning service to CSUF!
University Bus Pass (U-Pass) - Available online
The spring semester U-Pass is available to purchase online at https://parking.fullerton.edu by clicking on "Purchase Permit"
The OCTA U-Pass is valid for 5 months from January through May, 2022. U-Passes are not transferable and non-refundable. The U-Pass will be mailed within 7 business days to the address provided at purchase.
Questions? Contact the Commuter Services Team at email@example.com or (657)278-4699.