The Parking Office now provides contactless service using the LuxerOne Locker System. Add email@example.com to your safe email list.
Respond to the ticket within 21 calendar days from the ticket issuance date or 14 days after receiving a delinquent notice of issue by paying or appealing the ticket.
View a step-by-step guide on paying or appealing a parking ticket: Parking Tickets page.
Click to view Parking Enforcement Policies.
Parking regulations are enforced in all lots, including 30 minute zones (Green curbs), as follows: Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours daily for red curb/fire lanes, 15 minute time zones, state and service/maintenance stalls, disabled stalls, special permit parking spaces, loading zones, and white and yellow curb.
Parking Lot Locations include:
- Student Semester Parking on map below
- Faculty/Staff Parking on map below
- Resident Semester Parking on map below
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Parking: Charge an electric vehicle on campus for $0.40 kilowatts/hour. Students and Faculty/Staff can receive free charging with an EV Permit.
- ParkMobile Zones: Visitors can complete a contactless parking transaction for $4/hour or $10/day in marked ParkMobile zones on campus.