FAQ for Visitors

I am not sure of where to go once I get to campus.

When on campus, please visit either the Eastside, Arts, or Associated Visitor Information Center (VIC). View campus map.

What should I do if a permit machine is not working?

Please contact Parking and Transportation at (657) 278-3082. Remember, you need a permit to park on campus. If one machine is not working, use the next closest machine. For more information on Daily Permits please click here.

Visitor Disabled Placard (DP) Parking

Unaffiliated visitors to the university may park in any designated disabled space, without paying the user fee, if it is their first time visit to the university. All others, please be sure that your disabled placard is displayed, and that you have the proper DMV registration in the vehicle at all times. A valid CSUF parking permit must be displayed with your disabled placard if your vehicle is parked in a non-designated disabled space on campus.

I plan a short visit to campus. Where can I park for one to two hours?

Park and Pay is designated for short term parking for visitors. Park and Pay is located in the Resident Hall Lot, east of Student Housing, South Campus Drive, College Park South, and on the ground level of the Eastside, Nutwood and State College parking structures. For more information, click here.

I am looking for Mr. Smith's phone number. Where do I look?

The CSUF phone directoryOpens in new window is the place to find who you are looking for.