What you will need
To view the PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy now by clicking the icon.
How to use these forms
- Click the link of the form that you want.
- Fill out the form.
- Print the form from Acrobat or submit on-line forms.
- Mail printed forms to Parking & Transportation Services, T-1400, or fax: (657) 278-4533.
- Permit Request Online (PRO) form
- Contractors, Maintenance / Service Vendors Parking Permit Request
- Application for Special Permit (Employees only)
- Temporary Disabled Permit Form
- Parking Arrangements for Special Event Planning [PDF]
- Parking Arrangements for Special Event Planning [Online Submission]
- CSU Reciprocity Application
Faculty/Staff Commuter Choice Program Registration, Tracking, and GRT Forms
- Login to the portal at www.fullerton.edu
- Click on the Parking Services icon
- Click on Commuter Tracking System (CTS) Login (Faculty/Staff only)
- Click on the appropriate icon for Registration, Tracking Forms, or Guaranteed Return Trip (GRT)
Tracking forms are due by the 5th calendar day of each month.
Other Faculty/Staff Forms
- Maintaining Program Eligibility
- Tracking Forms
- Valid Days to Claim Incentives
- Tracking Form Confirmation
- Reimbursement/Commuter Rewards Posting
- Financial Regulations