Online Parking Permit Sales
Your Parking Permit is Just a Click Away!
Parking and Transportation payment options for online and in-person transactions have not changed. Parking and Transportation accepts MasterCard, Discover, and Visa, and DOES NOT charge a convenience fee for transactions.
Online Parking Permit Sales
- Faculty, Staff, and Students may purchase semester and daily permits online through the Campus Portal
- Pay with your credit card with no convenience fees.
- Semester permit will be mailed to the address you provide.
- Make sure you have your vehicle information ready: plate, make, model and color.
- Print a temporary permit for use during time of delivery.
- Parking permits are required at all times except observed holidays when University offices are closed. There is no grace period.
- Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction permits are only available for purchase in-person at the Parking and Transportation Office (T-1400).
- Click the link for complete details on Parking & Transportation rules and regulations
- Non-Affiliate/Guests may purchase a daily permit by creating an account here
Parking Account - Faculty/Staff and Student
To access your Parking Account, Faculty, Staff, and Students must login to the Campus Portal and click on the "Parking Services" icon
Your Parking Account Options
View the permits associated with your parking account.
Manage Parking Mailing Address
View the addresses associated with your parking account. You have the ability to update your account with new addresses and choose your preferred mailing address. Your semester parking permit will be mailed to your preferred mailing address.
Parking Email Address
View the email addresses associated with your parking account. You have the ability to update your account with new email addresses and choose your preferred email address. Your email confirmation for your semester parking permit purchase will be sent to your preferred email address.
Permit type and fee is determined by employment status according to CMS and People Directory at the time of purchase. Prior to purchasing your semester parking permit please make sure your employment contract has been completed. Employees without an active contract will only be eligible to purchase a Student semester parking permit.
Students are eligible to purchase a Student semester parking permit.
Individuals not affiliated with the University are only able to purchase daily permits. Non-Affiliates/Guests are not eligible to purchase a student semester parking permit.
- Faculty, Staff, and Students may purchase a motorcycle permit.
- It is recommended that individuals purchasing a motorcycle permit keep a copy of the temporary permit with the motorcycle.
- Please contact Parking and Transportation to place your motorcycle on the omit list until your permanent motorcycle permit arrives in the mail.
- Individuals who have a semester parking permit are eligible for complimentary motorcycle permits. Complimentary motorcycle permits can only be issued at Parking and Transportation (T-1400).
Display of permit
Motorcycle permits must be affixed in a prominent location on the left side of the rear bumper of the motorcycle.
Temporary Parking Permits
- Your semester parking permit will be mailed within three weeks of purchase.
- Three weeks prior to the start of the semester, customers may print a temporary permit for use during the time of delivery of the semester parking permit.
- Temporary parking permits can be assigned to only one vehicle.
*If your vehicle does not have a license plate, you will be asked to enter your 17 digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Please be sure to enter your vehicle information correctly. This information will be used to validate your temporary parking permit. Incorrect information on a temporary parking permit may result in parking violation penalties.
- Vehicle information may not be modified after your transaction is complete.
- Your temporary permit is only valid when displayed on the authorized vehicle, and parked in a valid location.
- Any reproduction or alteration of your temporary parking permit will be subject to parking violation penalties and referral to the Dean of Students, Judicial Affairs.
Online Permit Replacement Policy
Only permits purchased online will be replaced at no cost, if the permit is not received in the mail, if reported within the first 3 weeks of instruction, or within 4 weeks of the date of purchase.